Mechanical and Chemical Thrombolysis Treatment

Clot busters (chemical and mechanical thrombolysis). If you have a more serious type of deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism, or if other medications aren’t working, your doctor might prescribe drugs that break up clots quickly, called clot busters or thrombolytics.
These drugs are either given through an IV line to break up blood clots or through a catheter placed directly into the clot. In addition mechanical devices are used to help break down the clot and remove it known as mechanical thrombolysis.

Contact me